Call for Abstract Submission: ASICON 2016
1. Registration is must for Abstract Submission, without which abstract will not be considered for review.
2. The abstract must be in English with not more than 250 words. It must be typed within the frame in the Abstract Form (using Arial font, size no smaller than 10 points). Leave no margin at the top and left-hand side. Care must be taken when typing the submission, which will be directly photo-printed in the conference proceeding. Please use doc, docx and pdf formats only. Font size should be no less than 11.
3. Titleshould be short and concise, must NOT be in capital letters. The name of authors should follow immediately under the title, in one line. Type initials and family name of authors in BLOCK letters and underline the presenter. DO NOT include degrees or professional designations. The name of institution, city and country should be in lower case, following immediately after the authors, on a different line.
4. Rule of two - Maximum of two abstracts will be accepted from one presenter.
5. Leave one line between the title / authors / institution block and the body of the abstract.
6. Abstracts should be structured under following headings
a) Objectives b) Methods c) Results and d) Conclusions
7. It is not desirable to simply state: like “The results will be discussed”
8. Use of standard abbreviations is desirable. Place special/unusual abbreviation in brackets after full word the first time it appears. Use numerals to indicate numbers, except to begin sentences.
9. Do not include graphs and references in the abstract.
10. Use single-line vertical spacing and leave one line between paragraphs.
11. Online abstract submission is open. If unable to do so, sent a soft copy (by e-mail) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. In either case, please mail the abstracts using the given format, each in two copies to the Conference Secretariat, before 31st August 2016.
1) Only registered delegates are entitled to present the selected posters/papers.
2) In e-mail correspondence, please mention 'Abstract' in the subject line
3) Abstracts will be reviewed and rated by scientific committee prior to final decision on acceptance.
4) " Those submitting abstracts and/ or applying for scholarship, it is advisable to book your tickets in IIIAC right away, to avoid inconvenience later."
Few abstracts will be selected for oral presentations.
1) Abstract and Scholarship submission date: 31st August 2016.
2) Abstract and Scholarship Results: 7th September 2016.
3) Second Cut-off for Residential Packages/Registration: 15th September 2016.